MK's Hair Care Tips
Raw hair must be treated with a lot of care as if it were your own natural hair. It is recommended that you wash and condition your raw bundles every 2 weeks.
Below I've provided a few hair care suggestions for leave in conditioner's and oil products to consider. Each product that is mentioned below I have used and absolutely highly recommend. I've also included a few tidbits in the maintaining of your hair bundles.
Tips and Tricks to Beautiful Long Lasting Hair
- Pantene (any kind) One of my favorites, I highly recommend/suggest.
- Silcon Mix by Avanti (Amazing conditioner)
- Any Kera Care product (Shampoo/Conditioner/Leave In Conditioner)
- Any Mizani Hair Product (Shampoo/Conditioner/Leave In Conditioner)
- Cocunut & Monoi by Design Essential - Intense Shine Oil Mist is amazing, but this whole entire line in general I definitely would recommend.
- Argan Oil - You can never go wrong. The price point is amazing.
La Bomba - La Bomba is a Dominican brand conditioner found on Amazon.
OGX is so price point friendly and they have an array of products to choose when maintaining your natural hair as well as your bundles. Here are a few favorites:
- OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner
- OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Quick Drying Thermal Spray
- Suave Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner
- TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti + dotes Resurrection Hair Care Collection
- Emergencia Volume Control Avocado + Olive Oil
- CHI Silk Infusion
Jane Carter Solution - I absolutely love all of her products, I highly suggest checking this amazing product out. To achieve those luscious, natural curl and amazing coils, I definitely recommend checking out her "CURLS to GO" product line. This brand is nothing short of the truth. You will NOT be disappointed. You can find this product at your local Walgreens and/or Target stores. Check them out on line as well.
- We highly recommend for all of our valued customers to not cut the weft, please encourage your stylist to use the fold- over sewing method to prevent excess amount of shedding.
- We recommend to always co-wash your hair extensions before installation, toning, and dying process.